!!

Welcome to our Forum, extension and content sharing platform of Electrical Test and Measurement Product Reviews Blog.

Registration this is Free, we accept contributors of 17 years old and above. We do not accept registration with Gmail

Active since 7 June 2012  

Copyright Notice: Entire ITTSB.EU content & images they are copyright protected. - Forum search engine disabled to Guests - No need of you using Adblock software.

Author Topic: Lepper Primus 215 Unboxing / hand made quality  (Read 9442 times)

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
  • job title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Lepper Primus 215 Unboxing / hand made quality
« on: March 30, 2015, 01:15:48 PM »
There is not much to say, this is an example of the highest quality bicycle saddle for Big boys  8)
My offering is plenty of quality pictures about it.

One eBay seller from Germany offered an reasonable pricing for my taste.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=holybikes&_armrs=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xlepper.TRS0&_nkw=lepper&_sacat=0

Best way to view the images, just click the first and use your keyboard L/R arrow keys.

WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.
The content of this Web site is copyright protected

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Re: Lepper Primus 215 Unboxing / hand made quality
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 01:17:21 PM »
No2
WWW.ITTSB.EU   Industrial Test Tools Scoreboard  (Product Reviews Blog) / Editor in Chief.

Online Kiriakos GR

• Administrator
    • ittsb.eu
Re: Lepper Primus 215 Unboxing / hand made quality
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 08:16:55 PM »
Mini review ..    ;)

I did 5Km with this saddle, definably when using it for a first time the change is so huge and the first impressions’ indescribable.

Small imperfections over asphalt are now fully absorbed by the team of four soft springs at the back and of the larger front one.
The feeling is like floating over water.
Even my bicycle frame and wheels, now enjoying the benefit of receiving much less stress.

At damaged asphalt (potholes) the lower two harder springs engages too and while they do absorb most of the impact, when they return (contraction) there is some mechanical energy returning back to your body.
This is good even as warning, that suspension can give a hand but there is limits too.

The leather seems as unmovable at medium potholes, but at larger ones it stretches and takes the shape of your body.
The saddle is actually held in place by rear and front springs.
This translates that there is lots of wobbling when leaning your body at left or right intentionally (when you are not cycling).

When pedaling and having your body centered over the frame the saddle behaves well.

Definably this saddle is for normal bicycle speed and asphalt road.
The unseen difference is that you are obligated to keep your balance not only over the bicycle, but also over the saddle.
It is like maintain your balance over two things and not of just one.

Naturally by using it for some time, the saddle will start looking more predictable about the way that it behaves.
But I am not there yet.

When having a rear battery rack, the minimum clearance (distance) from seat post (end) to your rack is 11.5 centimeter, anything less translates to a huge problem.
I got lucky with my rack, it is adjustable but I had to drill two new holes so the brackets to aloud the necessary clearance.

About the leather material as surface, definably seems a bit slippery compared to rubberized cheap saddles.
The correct horizontal axis for this saddle can be found only after riding with it for some time, your own weight is the unknown parameter here.
This translates that when this saddle is correctly set according your weight, only you will find it as pleasurable.

In conclusion, less driving control and max comfort is the benefits of soft suspension even in cars.
And this is the offering of Lepper Primus too regarding Premium Comfort.

ITTSB.EU Blog

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR ITTSB.EU Home Page Reward us by a Donation - Sponsorship TsDMMViewer Data Logger for FLUKE 884xA

ITTSB Blog - Sponsors

protosnet.com - Internet solutions FLUKE benchtop DMM Repair Services

Recommended Links

Hellenic Accreditation System E.SY.D. Portal of city Volos - Greece Clean Up and Customize Facebook Firefox Backup Tool 32bit / 64 bit Winaero Tweaker = Win7 Fonts size fix